Sunday, December 6, 2009

Recipient of Humane Award

Thanks to the very sweet Cape Cod Woman - Snaggle Tooth - who took the time to read my VERY LONG stories about Max and Amanda. She has several blogs and the one I have read is: exitstageright. So would that be. .. www.exitstageright.blogspot.com

She gave me the fun honor of this award. This is the third thing I've "won" this year (others were monetary) and it has made Bubbie VERY happy!

Many, many thanks to a wonderful, real, relatable human being. Wish I was in the Cape to give you a hug! Or is it I wish I were. . .

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Congratulations on your well deserved award Bubbie. I'm sure it is the first of many to come. You are providing great stories, wonderful insight and a valuable service to all of those fortunate enough to have found you (or in my extra special lucky case) or who know you.

    Love and hugs,

    Karis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award. It is well deserved.

    Santa Puppets

    ReplyDelete