Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Follow-up from Cindy Replies!

Dear Bubbie,

I'm sorry I never did make an appointment with you. Maybe one day I will. While I appreciate your good advice and Nessa and Monkey Man's (Monkey Man???) input, I didn't keep my resolve. My boyfriend promised me that he and Joan are just friends and I don't have proof. Yes, I'm suspicious, but I need actual proof.

It didn't make sense to me to stay away from someone I want to be with. And he wants to be with me. He was so sad when I broke it off with him. I know it's not the ideal situation, but I'm going to stay with him until I meet someone better.

Cindy

Dear Cindy,

We're all made up differently so don't beat yourself up. Hire a private detective if you need to see 'proof'. But remember, we believe it's a trust issue and a lack of respect towards you that he doesn't honor your requests regarding Joan. Something to remember Cindy. . .life is short. I think when people have regrets over relationships - it's that they stayed too long. Wasted too much time. I hate to see you being played for a fool.

I hate to say, but I get the feeling that you think you deserve this. You're comfortable in this relationship because you're too afraid of the unknown. When the time is right for you, then you'll take off the blinders and go clearly into the future. Don't give up trying to break it off. . .it's like dieting. .sometimes the first time doesn't take! Good luck, Cindy.

1 comment:

  1. We all have to do what we gotta do. One way or another you will learn something from this experience.

    I agree with Bubbie, though, its a trust issue and not really a proof issue. Once you have proof it's too late.

    Wordless Wednesday - Cody's Help and Halloween

    ReplyDelete