Wednesday, November 4, 2009

He's Awful, But I Love Him Follow-Up

Dear Bubbie,

Thanks for asking for a follow-up. I did leave him. . .again. . .

I reread every one's comments for strength. I felt like a I had people 'out there' caring about me. I didn't want to let you or them down. By the way, is there a way for me to thank them??

Anyway, I was keeping dibs on him. Do you know - within ONE week, he is actually NOW seeing an acquaintance of mine?

I feel betrayed, Bubbie, by her. But good luck to her. (Welcome to HELL, Katie.) Now she is stuck with his problems.

Honestly? I almost felt like I was having an out-of-body experience when I heard the news. I did cry. I was numb.

Then a light bulb went off. I feel so fortunate he could date someone so soon, because now I know I'll never go back. I am so disgusted by him.

If I feel myself slipping, I'm going to think of his fat belly and dirty belly button and her touching it! Ick!

I'll sign this,

Finally free,
Jenny


Dear Jenny,

You know that you had me laughing at your letter. Nothing like having a visual to get over someone! You are going to be fine. You're a smart girl. Keep in touch. And have MANY a Happy Sunday!

1 comment: